1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed oil
15 ml (1 T) roasted masala
1 kg butternut chunks
500 g sweet potato chunks
1 apple, grated
2 liter Carmien rooibos tea made with 4 bags cherry orange and 2 bags ginger & chilli (Revive) and 2 bags chai (Focus)
2 (28g each) chicken stock pods
15 ml (1 t) tomato paste
Salt and pepper to taste
Big handful of chopped coriander
Scoop creamy yoghurt or coriander pesto to serve (optional)
1. Fry onion and garlic in heated oil till soft. Add the masala and mix well.
2. Add the butternut, sweet potato, strained rooibos tea, stock pods and bring to the boil.
3. Cook till the vegetables are soft. Add the tomato paste, season with salt and pepper and add a hand full of chopped coriander. Cook for 5 minutes.
4. Blend with a stick blender till smooth.
5. Spoon into soup bowls and garnish with yoghurt, pesto and coriander sprigs.
SOME OF OUR PRODUCTS
Sorry, we couldn't find any products. Please try a different search.