500 ml (2 c) cake flour
15 ml (1 T) baking powder
Pinch of salt
30 ml (2 T) castor sugar
2 eggs & 2 egg whites
250 g ricotta-cheese, crumbled
500 ml (2 c) strong Carmien Citrus Chai rooibos tea, made with 100 ml loose tea
125 ml (1/2 c) honey
45 ml (3 T c) very strong Carmien Revive Ginger & Chilli, made with 3 tea bags
125 g bacon rashers
Rocket or a mixture of miniature leaves
1 round of Camembert cheese, sliced in thick slices
6 fresh figs or grapes
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together.
2. Whisk together the egg and egg whites, tea and ricotta, whisk until smooth, add to the dry ingredients. Stand for 15 min.
3. Heat a non-stick pan till hot, brush with oil. Add spoonfuls of the batter, heat till bubbles form on top, then turn. Heat till cooked. Repeat with rest of the batter.
1. Mix the honey and tea. Place bacon strips on a baking sheet, brush with some honey and grill until cooked and crisp.
2. Place a flapjack on a plate, add some leaves, a few slices of cheese and top with bacon and figs. Top with another flapjack and a sprinkling of leaves.
3. Mix the nuts with rest of honey and drizzle over the prepared flapjack. Serve immediately.
SOME OF OUR PRODUCTS
Sorry, we couldn't find any products. Please try a different search.