Rooibos & Berry Cooler
October 27, 2021|All Recipes, Cold Drinks, Iced Teas
Enjoy this refreshing and delicious Rooibos & Berry Cooler on hot days.
- 33¾ fl oz strong Carmién Rooibos Tea
- 1–1½ fl oz berry concentrate
- Extra berries and mint leaves
- This iced tea is very refreshing and ideal to serve at a picnic or lunch under the trees in the garden. As it contains no sugar it is perfect for a low-carb diet.
- Infuse the tea for 5—10 minutes until strong. Strain and cool.
- Add the berry concentrate, extra berries and mint leaves and pour into a bottle that seals properly.
- Cool till needed.
- Pour into glasses, add ice and garnish with mint leaves.