- 5.4 fl oz (2/3 cup) Rooibos tea, made with one tea bag and cooled till ice-cold
- 2 fl oz (4 tablespoons) olive oil
- 16.9 fl oz (2 c) cake flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3.4 fl oz grated strong Cheddar cheese
- A sprinkling of poppy or sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 392°F. Grease 2 large baking sheets.
- Mix the ice-cold tea and olive oil.
- Place the flour, salt and grated cheese in the bowl of a food processor and mix till well mixed.
- Slowly add the tea mixture through the spout. Process for at least 5 minutes till a firm dough forms around the blade.
- Remove from the bowl, form in a ball, cover and cool for 15 minutes.
- Roll out thinly, sprinkle with some seeds, use interesting cookie cutters and cut out shapes.
- Arrange the crackers on the baking sheets and brush with olive oil.
- Bake for about 5—8 minutes till done and with spots of golden brown on top.
- Leave to cool on the baking sheets, then place in an airtight container.
- Serve with milky drinks.
SOME OF OUR PRODUCTS
Sorry, we couldn't find any products. Please try a different search.