October 27, 2021|All Recipes, Cold Drinks, Rooibos Cocktails
A refreshing Rooibos Margarita for adults made with the goodness of Rooibos tea. You can also prepare this without adding alcohol for the kids to enjoy!
- Salt or sugar
- 1.6 fl oz (2 tots) tequila (optional)
- 8.4 fl oz (1 cup) prepared Carmién Rooibos tea – prepared hot and cooled
- Crushed ice
- Run a lime wedge along the rim of a glass to wet it. Dip into salt and let stand until dry.
- Pour the tequila (for adults) and ice tea into a shaker, add some crushed ice and shake well.
- Carefully pour into the prepared glass and garnish with a slice of lime on the side.