Carmién’s range of Green Rooibos products
Green Rooibos is an excellent flavour carrier which makes it a great vehicle for our wellness and infusion ranges. Green Rooibos does not go through the fermentation process which turns the green leaves into the well-known reddish-brown colour, therefore it is higher in antioxidants and of course in benefit.
Green Rooibos tea has a naturally sweet taste, with a distinct grassy edge and a smooth and enjoyable flavour profile. Unlike Camellia Sinensis green teas, green rooibos tea is very low in astringency and has a calming effect. Very distinctive to green rooibos is its light orange to yellow cup infusion.
Green Rooibos is particularly popular with our bulk export and private label clients and is available in the following offerings:
- Conventional and organic pillow bag ranges
- Conventional and organic green loose leaf
Note: For bulk, export and private label queries, please complete this contact form.
Our South African ranges offer Green Rooibos in the following variants:
Natural Green Rooibos
- Green rooibos powder with echinacea, baobab & moringa, a daily boost of superfoods.
- Cleanse, a perfect blend of green Rooibos, Lemongrass, Ginger, Mint and Senna
- Revive, a punchy green rooibos, ginger and chilli blend.
- Soothe, a green rooibos, fennel and aniseed blend to relieve colic and colds.
- Green Earl Grey, a classic favourite with a green rooibos base.
Fruit & Herbal Infusions Range
- Creamy Mint, a smooth tasting blend of green rooibos with a hint of refreshing spearmint with vanilla adding extra creaminess to the classic mint taste.
- Turkish Delight, a refreshing, fragrant, smooth-tasting blend of green rooibos and rose petals with a delicate rose flavour reminiscent of Turkish Delight
- Orange Camomile, a blend of green rooibos, green honeybush and camomile. The camomile blends beautifully with the slightly perfumed flavour of bergamot orange and creamy vanilla.
Cold Brew Range
- Apple Mint, a green rooibos blend with a delicious burst of crisp apple flavours and a hint of mint. Sweet, yet healthy, with only stevia leaf added. Specially developed to be brewed in cold water only.