Carmién Nursing tea is our most popular all-natural rooibos tea for nursing moms.
- Safe for mom and baby
- Stimulates and increases the production of natural mother’s milk.
- The best milk for your baby. Mother’s milk.
- Will also assist in weight loss.
- Vanilla and Aniseed give a smooth, slightly liquorice flavour.
- 3-6 cups recommended per day.
- Do not drink while pregnant.
Note: We recommend introducing your baby to rooibos from 6 months and older. Rooibos tea should not replace mother’s milk. Nursing tea is not suitable for small children.
A very effective lactation blend of rooibos, fenugreek, fennel and aniseed:
- Rooibos tea is the best form of hydration for breastfeeding moms
- Naturally caffeine free and low in tannins so does not interfere with the absorption of iron
- Kilojoule free assisting weight loss
- Soothing and calming for both mom and baby
- Reduces stress hormones and improves sleep
- Relieves colic, nappy rash and allergies
- High in antioxidants boosting the immune system
- Excellent for stimulating and increasing milk production in breastfeeding mothers.
- Antiseptic and helps with digestion.
- Treats colic and stimulates lactation (it is also used in Gripe Water to help relieve colic and other gastrointestinal ailments and discomforts in infants)
- Also has antiseptic properties,
- Relieves colic in babies and
- Increases milk production in breastfeeding mothers (also used in Gripe Water to help relieve colic and other gastrointestinal ailments and discomforts of infants)
We do not recommend drinking teas with detoxing herbs during breastfeeding. Consult with your medical practitioner if you are taking medication before using this product.