Fruit & Herbal Infused Green Rooibos Tea Combo Pack, 60 Count
The Carmién Rooibos Tea Fruit & Herbal Variety Pack includes a combination of tastes and flavors in beautifully designed boxes with tagged pyramid teabags showing off all the elements of each blend. Pyramid teas are for the tea connoisseur who loves top quality rooibos leaf tea not just for flavour and taste, but also for the ritual and beauty involved. An ideal gift to celebrate any occasion.
- Carmién Turkish Delight is a refreshing blend of green rooibos and rose petals with a delicate rose flavour reminiscent of Turkish Delight.
- A fragrant, smooth tasting blend to enjoy any time of day.
- Beautifully packed in pyramid teabags showing off the coarser cut tea leaves and pink rose petals.
- A lovely gift for any tea lover.
- Carmién Creamy Mint is a smooth tasting blend of green rooibos with a hint of refreshing spearmint.
- Vanilla adds extra creaminess to the classic mint taste.
- Green rooibos brings out this beautiful blend of flavour and taste.
- An appetizing tea before meals which also acts to cleanse the palate before or after meals.
- Carmién Orange Chamomile is a blend of green rooibos, green honeybush and chamomile.
- The chamomile blends beautifully with the slightly perfumed flavour of bergamot orange and creamy vanilla.
- Your go-to tea any time of the day, especially before bedtime, as it is calming and relaxing.
Preparation Instructions: Rooibos Tea Fruit & Herbal Variety Pack
Hot tea: Place 3 teabags in a teapot with 800 ml boiling water (for a single 250 ml serving use 1 teabag). Steep 5-10 min. Allow the tea to cool. For optimal results, preferably consume without milk, sugar or honey. Best enjoyed at 60°C.
Important notice: Take care while working with boiling water.
Ice Tea: Hot brewed tea chilled makes a delicious ice tea. Natural fruit juice may be added if preferred.
Our goodness seals promise our workforce and our customers, earth-friendly, safe farming methods and a commitment to their well-being and health.
- All pyramid teabags are made of PLA compostable material.
- All our outer packaging (recyclable) is now FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified, which is in line with our policy to practice safe farming methods. This means that for every tree used to provide paper, a new one will be planted.
- In addition, our printing inks comply with environmental protection and consist of materials that are derived from renewable raw materials.
- Our glues used are non-toxic, non-flammable (wet state) and suitable for indirect food contact.