Organic Rooibos Tea 80 Count
Carmién Organic Rooibos Tea, pronounced ‘roy-boss’, also known as red bush tea or bush tea, is South Africa’s miracle drink. Well-balanced flavor with a natural full aroma and soft, sweet, and soothing taste. The healthy choice has never tasted this good before. For best results drink 3-6 cups daily, hot, or cold.
- Naturally caffeine-, sugar- and calorie-free.
- A great way to stay hydrated and boost your immune system.
- Excellent when on a low kilojoule diet. A must for the health and fitness conscious.
- 100% Organically grown free of pesticides. Hand-harvested, direct from the farm.
- Sundried before being steam pasteurized to ensure the highest quality product.
- No colorants, additives, or preservatives.
- Rooibos is a unique fynbos species within the Cape Floral Kingdom, one of only six recognized floral kingdoms of the world.
- Rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
- Low in tannins which help with the absorption of iron.
- Multiple in health benefits ranging from cancer prevention, improved heart health, improved digestive health, aiding mineral absorption and weight loss, improving skin conditions, anxiety, nervousness, and sleep.
- A delicious, hydrating drink, hot or cold. Excellent with or without milk. Enjoy as a tea, iced tea, or cold brew drink on-the-go. Simply add honey, a slice of lemon or ginger, and some fresh mint and lemon.
Read a review of our organic rooibos tea by Detox Tea Wizard by clicking here.
Preparation Instructions: Carmién Organic Rooibos Tea
Hot tea: Use 1 teabag for every 250ml boiling water using a cup, or teapot. Steep 5-10 min or to taste. Enjoy with or without milk, honey/sugar or slice of lemon. Best enjoyed at 60° C.
Important notice: Take care while working with boiling water.
Iced tea: Use 1 teabag for every 250ml boiling water. Steep 10 min or more. For a stronger infusion steep overnight and/or add extra teabags. Remove teabags and chill. Serve with ice.
Cold brew: Use 2 teabags for every 250ml cold water using a jug, water bottle or travel cup. Steep for 10 min. Leave teabags in. Refrigerate and use within 24 hours
Optional serving suggestions: Add honey or fruit juice if a sweeter ice tea or cold brew is preferred. Garnish with mint and/or a slice of fresh lemon.
Our goodness seals promise our workforce and our customers, earth-friendly, safe farming methods and a commitment to their well-being and health.
- All Carmién square pillow teabags are compostable.
- All our outer packaging (recyclable) is now FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified, which is in line with our policy to practice safe farming methods. This means that for every tree used to provide paper, a new one will be planted.
- In addition, our printing inks comply with environmental protection and consist of materials that are derived from renewable raw materials.
- Our glues used are non-toxic, non-flammable (wet state) and suitable for indirect food contact.