The growing demand for private label in South Africa reflects the trust that has been built with customers in favour of private label. At the same time, the demand for private label rooibos blends corresponds with the increasing awareness of rooibos tea and its multiple health benefits, plus a greater prioritization of self-care and healthy living.
Why we offer private label rooibos tea products:
- We enable clients to add a new product to their existing stable of goods
- or to tailor-make products suited to their specific customer base
- We have the variety, resources, contacts and knowledge to develop these customised products
- We enable, for instance, a wellness warehouse to add a tea product to their existing non-tea range
- without having to carry the capital layout of developing and introducing such a product,
- adding, not just range expansion, but innovation they would otherwise have missed out on
- Private label also benefits clients who cannot afford the machinery to pack a certain product to get it on their shelves
It does have the downside of having to shuffle our own production when all our production lines are already filled to capacity but, on the other hand, part of our vision is to get rooibos into every household.
We offer private label clients the development of the product and the blending of new, unique blends for which we employ a wide variety of ingredients already used in our own products. Should a client require a specific ingredient, we do offer assistance in the sourcing of ingredients from our existing suppliers, but a client will be subject to the MOQs (minimum order quantities) required by the ingredient supplier. It is to our and the client’s advantage to adhere to our standard product offering but we will do our best to assist with unique, innovative offerings.
We offer 2 types of teabags:
- Pillow teabags
- Pyramid teabags (tagged or untagged)
For packing into retail cartons we have the following standard options:
- Pillow teabags in the following size cartons: 20s/40s/80/160s (referring to the number of teabags per retail carton)
- Pyramid teabags are mostly supplied in a 20s retail carton
For outer/shipper packing:
- We have the option of supplying blank (unbranded) brown outer cartons if the client makes use of our standard retail carton sizes
For any queries regarding private label products or more information on procedures and lead times, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (022) 921-8900.